Sketchy Flower Collage by Ellie Knol


I created a square card for you today! 


I created the circle by monoprinting with Distress Oxide inks on a 10 cm round gelliplate. 



The black stamping was heat embossed in clear, the images colored extra with regular watercolors. 
Yes, I got a little carried away with drawing some circles, but I had fun. 



The background was toned down with watered-down white acrylic paint, and along with stamping some sequins, I also added real ones. 

 Rubber Dance Stamps:


The Rubber Dance Webshop

Sketchy Flowers #1


Comments

Beautiful Ellie, I love those grungy sequins :)
Enny said…
Wow, such a wonderful card, lovely background and a beautiful flower circle !

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button