Happy Red Roses Card with Farida

Hello lovlies, Farida here.

I am happy to be back on the blog again. 

I always have so much fun colouring images. This time I grabbed this large flower stamp from the Sketchy Flower #2 stamp set, my new no line colouring ink pad and a bunch of alcohol markers. 

It's so calming to just colour in the stamped images. 

For the background I used a slightly blue greyish cardstock and the same no line colouring ink pad. For the background I wanted to go with just some shaded areas, that why I used a very light grey alcohol marker to just colour in some shades. 

I assembled the card by cutting out the coloured flower image leaving a white border around it and added some foam tape behind it. The monochrome background is matted with some silver mirror card stock.

Finally I added the Happy Birthday sentiment from the same stamp set (Sketchy Flowers #2) matted on the same silver mirror cardstock. Et voila a next "Happy Birthday" card is ready.



I hope I could inspire you with this creation. Wish you all a happy and joyful day. Thank you for stopping by.

Greets from Farida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop