Little Witch Tag by Toni

 



Hello again my lovelies 
Today I've created a small tag book using the Little Witch stamp set 
After seeing Halloween all over social media lately I thought why not. 


Firstly I attached two tags together with masking tape and cut some dies out that I wanted to use 


Using the grave paste and oxide distress sprays I made the background I wanted a night sky affect using the stencil to give the look of clouds 


Spray some mica sprays to give a sparkle glow to the sky 


Then before putting it all together I did some stamping using the Mixed Media Marks and Affirmations stamp sets.
 


I hope you join me and get your spook on
Hope you have a fabulous week
Toni XoXo 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!