SKETCHY FLOWERS CARD by Josi Tomas

Hi Rubber Dance friends!! Josi Tomàs is writing to show you a new tutorial step by step for how to make this beautiful and easy card with the lovely sketchy flower.

______________________________________________

STEP BY STEP

1. First apply acrylic paint with the help of a roller and in two colors over white cardboard or watercolor paper. I chose electric blue and lilac (also you can use white) and my card measures 4 1/2 by 5 inches.

2. I made embossing using shimmering translucent powders and my Distress Oxide ink. Did you know this? Distress ink and Oxide ink they are slow drying inks and used with translucent powders allow you to emboss in many colors. I have also used white powders to combine it.

3. To finish the background I chose the harlequin stamp which I stamped with Distress Oxide in violet and machines sewn the edges.

 
4. The decoration is very easy to make it. I did different stamps and then I cut them out:
a. Sketchy flower on a soft lilac card stock.
b. The branches of Doodle Flowers on a white card stock.
c. Butterfly in a red card stock. 
d. The word "explore" in a white card stock.
 
 Once I had everything, the only thing I did was to make the assembly in the lower right part of the card and with this I finished the project.
 

Have you noticed that I decorate the inside of the flower with the vintage postcard and vintage script stamps?

_____________________________________

I hope you like it and enjoyed. Don't forget to visit regularly the blog and look at all the DT projects. They're very lovely and will get inspired you always.

Hugs, Josi 

 

Used stamps: Antique Botanicals, Doodle Flowers, Grungy Harlequin, Journal Words, Sketchy Flowers, Vintage Postcard, Vintage Script,
Pencil Marks 2 and Affirmations











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi