Heart Card by Angie Coomber

 Hi arty friends,

Angie here with a quick card for you.

I started by stamping the journaling words onto a gelli print, then stamped some hearts on top of this and cut them out. I also used a hole punch to create some "confetti" from the same gelli print.


Next I stamped some lines onto a square piece of white card.

I arranged 3 of the hearts on the lines and glued them down, as well as gluing down some of the confetti. 

I matted this onto a piece of card in a complimentary colour and glued this to a blank card.

I hope you like it!

Until next time!

Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Mix A Sentiment 1

I heart art

Grungy borders






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop