Cultivate Kindness by Lisa

 Hi friends!

Lisa here today and I'm happy to share with you my new art journal inspiration for Rubber Dance Design Team!


To start my spread I brushed some acrylic paints to create a rainbow effect. I dried fastly with the heat gun and I added a little bit of white paint to have more interest into the background.


Then I chose Grungy Stuff stamp set and I used with archival inks.


On a piece of white cardstock I stamped and cutted some circles to use on my pages.


I added a butterfly from Inky Friends stamp set and a sentiment, then I closed my spread as usual with some splatters of black liquid paint.


I used these products from the shop: 

https://www.rubberdance.de/small-sheets/grungy-stuff/#cc-m-product-14004441033





https://www.rubberdance.de/small-sheets/mix-a-sentiment-2/


I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration today!
Hugs, Lisa



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi