February 1st - July 31st, 2015 I can't believe it's been six months since my very first Design Team started (art)working for me! I can't believe I never had one before!! Honestly, I was quite nervous about how it would work out - I've never been on a DT myself, so I had no idea what to expect or what they would expect of me! I did quite a bit of research before I wrote the DT Call back in the spring of 2014, looking at a numerous amount of other DT Calls, and after weeks of drafting, rewriting, editing and starting all over, I was finally relatively content with my own DT Call, put my brave hat on and published it ... It didn't take long before the first application arrived. I was blown away when I saw her artwork and I asked myself why such a talented artist would want to be on MY Design Team! Seriously! I had just recently launched my blog, my stamp company was not well known at all , and all I could offer in return for being on my DT was a few lousy stamps ...
Comments