Art Journal Covers

 Hi, I'm Vero (@ Vero.kt) and I welcome you to today's inspiration. How's everybody ? I've been playing with  Mixed media marks Grungy Stuff , Round in circles ,  Inky Friends and  Old book page to create the covers for my new Art Journal , that I hope you like.



I started by lining two cardboard lids of a cookie box in black card stock and the spine with a binding cloth.A few days before, prepare several backgrounds with the Gelli plate and acrylic paints


Cut to the size of the covers, and I started stamping different stamps with Oxide inks in shades similar to acrylics.



I choose one of the stamps from the  set, Inky Friends stamp, color it with watercolor pencils, then cut.One of the parts that I enjoy the most is the composition, I have to admit that it is usually the part that takes me the most.




Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.I hope you like it as much as I do when making them.






Here are the Rubber Dande Stamps I used:


Old book page


I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Verónica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!