Altered Book Page by Angie Coomber

Hello arty friends,

Angie here and today I have an altered book page for you. 

I would normally work in the actually book, but I pulled a page out this time to make it easier to photograph for this tutorial.

I coloured the page by swiping Distress Oxide on my craft mat, spritzing with water and then mopping up with the book page.


I stamped/embossed the moon from the Night & Day set on a piece of gelli print and cut it out,


Then stamped the girl from the What a girl wants set and coloured her in with water colours.


Next I gold embossed some stars on the book page.


I glued all the elements to the page, adding some punched out stars and washi tape. 

Finally I added some shading and doodling.

Now I just have to glue it all back into my book!

Until next time!

Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

What a girl wants

Night & Day




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life