Flower mini art Journal double page by Farida

Hello everyone,


Nice to see you here again. I was in the mood of trying out a new colouring technique and decided to create a new art journal page. 
This time with the flowers from the sketchy flowers #3 stamp set. 
At first I stamped the flower images with a water mark ink pad and used some embossing powder to heat emboss the images. 

I wanted to try out the shading colouring technique I saw at Bibi Cameron, without blending the colours into another. 
This is how the leaves look like. 

I continued colouring in the flowers and also the background using this technique. 

 To finish up the art journal double page I added a few words from the mix a sentiment #1 and # 2 sets. Et voilĂ , my pages are already done.
Would you like to see a process video next time?

Thank you for coming over to the blog.

Greets Farida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi