Simple Card with Something Fishy by Gail

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  Gail here today with a simple card using the lovely lobster from Rubber Dance Something Fishy set.

I stamped the lobster with black archival ink and gave her a blue watercolour wash.  Then I used various distress ink pads in shades of blue and yellow and smeared them directly on the card.  I used a waterbrush to blend the colours slightly and then used glitter glue on the 'sand' to make it sparkle.  Finally I grabbed a Carpe Diem stencil and used blending brushes and more distress inks to give a tone on tone effect.  Seas the day indeed!!!

I hope you've enjoyed my simple card today.  Don't forget to visit every day for fabulous inspiration from the team and join us in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge for more fun and inspiration.  There is a giveaway there at the moment so pop over and check it out.  Hugz

 Rubber Dance links:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life