Dream Collage by Josi Tomas

 Hi Rubber Dance friends!! Josi is writing to show you a new project.

Do you like collage? I love it! It entertains and relaxes me in a special way and it also helps me to use the small pieces of paper that I couldn't use otherwise and don't want to throw away.

It is very easy to do. You only need collections of scrap paper that you don't use because they aren't complete or because the papers are small. 

 In my case I combined different collections and also book sheets. 

I tear the papers in different sizes and I arranged them in a way that I liked the result. I took the opportunity to include the beautiful branch of Pencil Marks 2 (I painted it yellow), the circles of Grungy Stuff (trimmed on the inside) and the lovely word "dream" of Affirmations.


 Finally, to give it and aged look, I have stained it with white paint applied with my fingers and stamped my dear stamp Vintage Script with black ink.

 

 

I hope you like it and enjoyed!! See you soon Rubber Dance friends!! 
Don't forget to show us your beautiful projects on the Facebook fan page
 Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge
 
Hugs, Josi
 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop