Pretty Girl tag with Priss

Hello Stampers, How is the start of the new season going?

Priss (@artful.layers) here today, and I'd like to share with you this tag. I made it with the wonderful girl of the "Face up" set and colours combo of September's mood board.  

First I cut a tag of mixed media paper and played around with my liquid watercolours in purple and green colours (I love them, cause they are so intense).

Then I applied some white gesso in the face area and stamped with black ink the biggest face of the set. I drew the neck and face with a black marker. To further highlight the features of the face, I painted her eyes with a white gel pen and her lips with a purple marker. And then I drew some curly hairs around her face.


Before continuing with the elements to decorate the rest of the tag, I distressed the edges of my tag with black ink and glued it on black cardstock. Then I put a silver wide eyelet for the ribbons.


I played again over mixed media paper with my watercolours, and I stamped some sketchy flowers and fussy cut them to put in her hair.



Finally, I need a powerful quote for this pretty girl, and I decided to let her fly, so she needed a couple of wings. And I love these moth wings of the "Inky friends" set. 

Then I wrote my quote "Dare to fly" over a black cardstock die cut. 


For the final touch, I have tied some silk ribbons in the same colours as the tag.


I do hope you like it. Have you checked out our Facebook group to see more wonderful inspiration?. We have a fabulous Mood Board this month to help bring you ideas and a Giveaway!

Thanks for joining me, and I'll see you in the next month. 

XOXO


These are the stamps I used

Face up

Sketchy Flowers #1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands