Art Journal Page with Farida

Hello lovelies, Farida here.

Remember I took you along creating an art journal? I started with setting it up and decorating the outside. At that time I thought I will give it a flower theme, but the first double page I created was with butterflies. So I think there won't be a theme anymore, just having fun creating.

This time I decorated the inner part, as it had some splashes and splotches on it. I used a dark blue colour and added some of the wonderful new Lace Doilies stamps with some embossing powder. And to get some more interest on the background I just stamped with the watermark ink colour. 

 Since the first page was still blank, I can't leave it like that!!

I have used my current favourite colour combo of yellow and light pink on the background and added some water splashes to help the ink react. 

After letting it dry, I took some stamps from the Pencil Marks # 2 stamp set and added some more visual texture to the background using the same ink colours. 

The leaves are from the same stamp set and were coloured in with alcohol makers. 

For the final touch I die cut some letters and glued the word 'Hello' on top. So my 'hello to my art journal' page is ready.

Have a nice and crafty day.

sending greetings.

Farida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands