Shaker Card with Texured Birds by Josi Tomas

Hi friends!! Josi Tomàs is writing. 

I can't believe it! My little son will be 7 years old tomorrow!! 

How can time pass so fast? Where is my little baby? 

 Anyway, I am happy to see him grow up as handsome as a little man.

This card is for his birthday and for you is the tutorial...

  


______________________________________

STEP BY STEP

 1. Circles die cut from these materials: one piece of scrapbook paper or your own paper made it with gelli plate or other shape (I used a paper made it by Susanne made for me as a gift), once piece of with cardboard, one piece of vellum and one piece of acetate.
 
1. Circles borders die cut from these materials: four pieces of white foam or white cardboard
 


2. Decorate the vellum and scrapbook paper with background stamps (I have stained a bit with white acrylic paint and stamped the word "happy" on top)


3. Glue the circles and borders and include the sequins or confetti to make the card. Follow the drawing.


4. Glue the circle and borders to make the cover. Follow the drawing.
 
 5. Once the cover and the shaker card are made, join them with a brad and decorate the cover as you like. I leave you the video so you can see the final result better
 
 
 


 
__________________________________
 
 

 I have you like it and enjoyed!!

See you soon Rubber Dance friends!!

 

 I have used Mixed Media Marks, Journal Words, Pencil Marks 2, Textured Birds and Vintage Script 

 





 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!