Card and tag with Flowers Gone Wild by Mariken

 
Hi everyone,  
Mariken here, with a tutorial for you, 
making this card and tag.
 I used 

I  made a background using my gelliplate, acrylic paint and acrylic ink.
I started with a thin layer of white acrylic paint on the gelliplate. 

 After that I put some drops of acrylic ink and rolled it over with my brayer.

I made a gelliprint and I used a stencil to make the circles.

You can see the result below.


I love the sunflower stamp from Flowers Gone Wild.

 I only used the flower, stamped with black ink and colored them with watercolors.

With the Pencil Marks #1 I made some marks with white embossingpowder.

Then I cut out the sunflowers and glued them on the background.

 I finished the tag with some ribbons.

 The stamps I used:
 
 

A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board August
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 

 
 Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
 Mariken 


 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

New Stamps!!!

Atc´s Textured Birds by Verónica

Scrap Diary by Angie Coomber