Junk Journal Page by Angie Coomber

 Hi arty friends,

how are you? Today I have a junk journal page for you, I hope you like it.

I chose an existing page that was predominantly red and blue and added a few more bits of ephemera to it.

Next I added blue, teal, red & white paint with my fingers and scratched some marks into the wet paint with a pencil.

I added additional marks in the same colours using Distress Crayons. I also added a little bit of yellow to brighten up the page.

I then painted the black line (I think of it as a kind of path) and some black marks, also with my fingers.

I used the Pencil Marks 1stamp set to stamp the leaves with black ink, and stamped the wavy shapes on a gelli print, then cut these out.

I glued the shapes at the top and bottom of the page, added a Tim Holt paper doll and a quote from an old etiquette book I have.

Lastly I added some marks with Posca pens, and some gold splatter.

Until next time!

Hugs from Angie x



Stamps used:

Pencil Marks 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life