Gelli Plate Background Quick Cards by Kate

Hi, Kate here.

Sometimes during holidays I am so lazy crafting,  but I like to use some prepared material like gelli printed backgrounds. Than I just sit few minutes at my studio and make cards for fun. Some of my easy cards I am sharing today with you. All of them has the same base - gelli printed background made with different Rubber dance stamps.


1.  Here I stamped butterfly with black ink (Versa fine onyx black) on watercolour paper and heat embossed it with clear embossing ink - it is my tip how to highlight lines of image. I coloured butterfly with Zig watercolour markers  and fussy cut it and I die cut two wreaths from another gelli print. 



 
2. Image is stamped and heat embossed and coloured like butterfly above. For the background I used clear sticky ink (WOW embossing powder embossing ink) on the stamped image and then I applied gold Perfect pearls. It is so hard to take photo of the shining background but it is really nice. I gave myself goal to use some older products and Perfect pearls has really rested  a long time in my drawer.




3. Image is stamped, heat embossed and coloured like flower above. For the background I used black paste, stencil and I added a few drops with black spray by Tattered angels. To highlight my focal point I always use 3D foam tape, it adds dimension. For finish touch I added some Nuvo drops.



 
4.  Image is stamped, heat embossed and coloured like flower above. For background I used just red paste and stencil. Because the gelli printed background is a bit busy I did not want to add more craziness to it!



5. Image is stamped, heat embossed and coloured like all images on today's cards. From another gelli print I die cut wreaths.  For finishing touches I used Nuvo drops.  




I hope you like my cards and that I inspired you to make something nice with Rubber Dance stamps.

Have a nice day

Kate

 

STAMPS used:

Inky flowers

Grungy butterflies

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop