Be brave art journal page

  Hi friends! 


Lisa today with you on the blog and I'm happy to share my new simple art journal inspiration for Rubber Dance design team playing with awesome stamps and acrylic paints! I hope you like it

To start my page I rubbed some acrylic paints randomly with my fingers, adding a little bit of white paint to give more interest on the background.


So I chose Mixed Media Marks stamp set and I used them with archival inks directly on the page.


On a piece of old book page I stamped a butterfly from Inky Friends stamp set and I used it as my focal point adding also a sentiment from Mix A Sentiment stamp set.
Finally I added some splatters with black and white liquid paints.

I used these products from the shop: 




https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/inky-friends/#cc-m-product-14383086833






I hope you enjoyed my art journal inspiration for today

Hugs, Lisa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life