Atc´s Moths

 Hi, I'm Vero (@ Vero.kt) and I welcome you to today's inspiration. How's everybody ? I've been playing with  Mixed media marks Grungy Stuff , Round in circles and  Inky Friends to create a colorful Atc´s , that I hope you like.


Very easy to do, we started. We cut watercolor paper to a size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches, if you prefer to work in cm, 6.4x8.9. In my case, the paper is smooth and hot pressed, and I color the backgrounds with pigments.


When the backgrounds dry (we can speed up the process with a heat gun) we will add texture and depth with different inks, in my case I have used distress oxide.To start, I choose a stamp from the Mixed media marks , apply the inks, spray water, and stamp, (I'm not looking for definition, I'm looking for a watercolor effect, watery).


Help myself with the dryer and go back to stamp with different inks, to continue adding depth and texture.


I choose one of the stamps from the  set, Inky Friends stamp it on book sheets, color it with watercolor pencils, then cut.One of the parts that I enjoy the most is the composition, I have to admit that it is usually the part that takes me the most.
Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.I hope you like it as much as I do when making them.





Here are the Rubber Dande Stamps I used:





I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Verónica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!