Mixed Media Notebook with the Inky Friends

Hey dear Rubber Dance friends, today there is no card, no ATCs, but of course again a gel print I used. 

I worked on linen the other day. So I made some nice prints and a section of them became the cover of this notebook. I sewed it onto the paper.

StazOn is great for working on gel prints without smudging. That would be a shame, wouldn't it? I used some background stamps and the beetle. I stamped it black on white, cut it out and embossed it once in gold on a piece of gel print. 



I hope you liked this idea. 

Enjoy your day and stay creative. Happy Rubber Dance Stamping :))

Dunja



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!