Inky Friends Postcard/ICAD


Hey everyone Toni here 
Welcome to another art journaling piece using Inky Friends 
I absolutely adore these butterflies 
Today I've created a postcard/ICAD (index card a day) 


First I covered the ICAD in tissue paper and crinkled it 
Then I laid down a diluted mixture of gesso as I still wanted 
to see some of the paper underneath


Using some distress oxides I covered the background and started stamping using 


I stamped out the two gorgeous butterflies using vintage photos archival ink and coloured them 
using prize ribbon, tea dye & stormy skies and put it all together 

I hope you like this cute little project and give it a go 
Have a fabulous weekend 
Toni XoXo 


https://www.rubberdance.de/shop/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop