Mini tutorial tagbook with Textured Sea Creatures by Mariken

                                                                        Hi everyone,  

Mariken here, with a mini tutorial for you, 
making these two pages in a tagbook.
 

The backgrounds of the tagbook were already made.
 I used my gelliplate and acrylic paints.
I also used a little stamp on the background from the Textured Sea Cratures set.

 I stamped the seahorses and shells using white embossingpowder.

 Then I colored them, I cut ot the seahorses and shells

 and glued them on the pages.

Finally I used a sentiment from Journal Words..

The stamps I used:

 

 

A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board August 

continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.

We hope to see you there.
 

 
 Thank you for your visit and have a lovely day!
 Mariken 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop