Eclectic Art Journal Page by Priss

 

Hello sweeties!!!

Priss here with an eclectic Art Journal Page with all my favourite grungy stamps.

I'm starting a new Journal. The pages in this book are 6 x 6 1/2 inches of cream mixed media paper.

As I was already inspired by the August Mood Board, I kept playing with the same pigments, sprinkling them here and there, while splashing some water. That is why those beautiful watery spots are created and the more intense dots of different colours and tones.

 
Then I just got to play with all my favourite stamps to make marks on the background. I have used a few from the "Mixed Media Marks" set, and others from the "Grungy Stuff" set, with different inks, and with embossing powders too.

Also, I drew some circles with a white gel pen to make more whimsical marks that match the composition's elements.

Finally, I made my composition with these die-cut hexagons with textured white cardboard and a wonderful butterfly of the set "Inky Butterflies"

I stamped the butterfly twice, with white embossing powder, once on watercolour paper and the other on vellum. Then I painted the first one with the same pigments as if they were watercolours and glued the other vellum butterfly on top.

Now, I leave you some pics with details of my page. Hope you like it as much as I do when making them.

Have a wonderful weekend. HUGS!!!



Here are the stamps I used:

Comments

MixmediArte said…
Wow Priss! This is amazing! Love this background with those colors and the textures with the stamps! And the compound so beautiful! ��������

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop