Simple Watercolor Card by Priss

Hello, Hello!!!

Priss (@artful.layers) here, with a little tutorial about a simple watercolour card with the gorgeous stamps of the Sketchy Flowers 1 set.


I started cutting a piece of watercolour paper of 7x5 inches. Then I put some washi tape to make two squares visible and protect the rest of the card.


I wet a little the visible squares to make the pigments could float free over the paper and create these fluid spots. And finally, I splattered some blue ink. 


To make these little squares more interesting, I took some leaves from the set and stamped them in blue permanent ink. 


Then I removed the washi tapes and filled, with a white gel pen, the leaves that I had previously stamped.

Just make some irregular frames with a black marker, glue the flowers, and voila.


Now, I leave you with a few detailed images of the card.







Till next time. Kisses!!!


Priss 

These are the stamps I used 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop