Chaotic Bible Journal Page - Sentiments by Josi Tomas

 Hello Rubber Dance friends! 

Josi Tomàs writing today and I'm very happy to be with you.

How do you keep your journal? Would you like to make a new page with me?

 It's very easy and fun...I leave you the video and the step by step. Let's enjoy together!

 


 

 ___________________________________________________________

STEP BY STEP

 1. I made four little cards and stamped four words and borders on them. I coloured it blue and stamped with the same colour.

2. On the page I created a background with scraps of dies pasted on it. I applied a medium (I chose "Fibre Paste") with a stencil. Next I applied blue colour.

3. Stamp tissue paper with permanent black ink and blue Distress Oxide and texture stamps. I used this to include on the page forming a diagonal.

4. Finally I put the decoration on the page with the different dies and the little cards. To integrate all the work I used a stamp that I stamped forming a diagonal

_____________________________________________


 I hope you like it and enjoyed!!

See you soon Rubber Dance friends!!

 

 I have used Grungy Harlequin, Grungy Borders,
Old Book Page, Journal Words and Grungy Stuff

 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands