Starting a Mini-Art Journal – Creating the Cover with Farida

Hi dear crafters. It's Farida.  I'm so happy to see you again here.  I would love to show you how I have created my Mini Art Journal Cover using Carved Collection # 1 stamp set

I started by cutting out the Mini Album Cover and pages out of water colour paper, because this paper is thick enough to handle a lot of water and can be used just fine for mixed media projects.


On this blank white water colour paper cover piece I sprayed a lot of water. Afterwards I used a few matching bright colours from my water colour pens.  I added them here and there over the paper and let them melt into each other.

Just love to see all this bright colour splashes and colour drops. Such an dynamic background. And to add even more interest and visual texture I grabbed the stamps from the Carved Collection # 1 stamp set, some matching ink pads and stamped the images all over the cover.  Last, but not least, I assembled the Mini Art Journal.

 


As I love flowers I thought of giving this Art Journal a flower theme.  What do you think about it?  Shall I take you with me in a Video next time showing you how I create a flower-themed Art Journal Page?  Let me know!  

Sending greetings to you. See you soon. Farida 

 

Rubber Dance links:



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands