Believe My Journey by Toni

 


Hey everyone welcome back to another project using the fabulous Inky Friends, Mixed Media Marks & Mix a Sentiment #1 stamp sets 


First I used some texture paste, a stencil and some oxide sprays and created a background of texture and grunge, lovely grunge 


Then, just for the love of grunge, I added some smudges of vintage photos and stamped using the butterfly stamp in the same colour as the background so it slightly blended in 
Then stamped the butterfly in grey and fussy cut it out 
Using some other elements out of my fodder stash I put the project together 

Thank you for popping over and have a fabulous week 
Toni XoXo 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Join our Combined Blog Hop!