Mixed Media card by Lisa

 Hi dear friends! 

It's Lisa today from Rubber Dance Design Team and I'm sharing a simple mixed media card for you.

I started by doing some white embossing on a piece of watercolor paper.

Next I added colors with Distress Oxide to the background to get a watercolor effect.

I stamped some marks with archival inks with Mixed Media Marks stamp set.

For the focal point I stamped a moth from Inky Friends stamp set and I added a sticker for the sentiment.

As usual I added splatters with black liquid paint to give more interest to the project.

I used these products from the shop: 

https://www.rubberdance.de/single-stamps/grungy-circles/#cc-m-product-14064938833


https://www.rubberdance.de/big-sheets/mixed-media-marks/#cc-m-product-14348286233




I hope you enjoyed my mixed media inspiration for today!
Hugs, Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop