Card with This Is Me by Gail

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  Gail here with a card I made and sent to a friend in Illinois as part of the Card Chain Challenge.  This is an international card exchange I help run and this month I made my card using beautiful Rubber Dance stamps.

I started with a patterned card base.  I stamped all over with the thin pointy leaf from Things With Wings using Taylored Expression Cookie Monster ink.  I stamped the girl on a scrap of pink pearlescent paper and a scrap of yellow vellum.  I fussy cut the girl and then just her hair from the yellow vellum, layered them together and added a little green gel pen colour to her eyes.  I used black archival to stamp the lovely sentiment.

Thanks for dropping by.  Take care.  Be safe.  Hugz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!