Bullet journal with Lace Doilies by Farida

Hi lovelies, Farida here

It's time to create the next month in my bullet journal. This year I started to do it as simple and practical as needed. But nevertheless I have fun creating the month's page. So today. 

I started with cutting down a piece of white paper to the size of a journal page.

Next I used some ink pad colours. I thought about what colours match to the month of September and fall....and as it sometimes called 'golden September' I decided to have some darker colours on the background with a splash of gold or on this case yellow instead. 
After putting down some colour onto the background I started stamping and gold embossing the lace doilies. I love how this page turned out.

For the next step I glued my paper onto my bullet journal page and stamped some extra doilies on the opposite page to match.  

Last but not least I added the month's name and the calender with a black pen and afterwards added some golden details with a golden acrylic pen. 

Wishing you all a good start for next month.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day.

Farida



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands