Dancing Woman by Dot Leathbridge

 Hi everyone,
I can't get the Mandalas out of my mind this month,
so today I'm sharing another card using one of the stamps
from this set.

This time I've teamed it up with the beautiful
Dancing Woman.
A true classic!

The colours of our Mood Board are so soft and feminine this 
month and I think the Dancing Woman goes well with this theme.

Here are a few pictures that I took along the way
while making this card.


I stamped a stamp from Carved Collection #3
then stamped a Mandala stamp over the top of it.



Masking off the Mandala, I faintly stamped
Da Vinci Woman #1 so that she 
is peering out from behind the Mandala. 
She will be watching over the Dancing Woman.



The leaves are from Sketchy Flowers #3.
I used a part of one of the flower stamps as that 
is all that was needed.



There is something very relaxing about colour in 
Mandalas don't you think?
A little extra doodling was added with a white pen.
Some stenciling was added to give it life.
And the leaves were coloured with pencils.
Of course, I also added some spatters.




The Dancing Woman has been cut out from the rest
of this stamp. 
She is so beautiful just on her own!
Her skin has been coloured with Distress Ink.

And that is today's card!
I hope you enjoyed seeing it.
Have you got the Mandalas set yet?
There is something so relaxing when you 
start colouring them in.

The stamps used are:







I wish you all a very Merry Christmas.
I still have gift wrapping to do
and a few last minute jobs.
It will all come together in the end though.

Stay safe and
happy crafting

Dot x

Comments

Priss BlaFu said…
Love the Card and love the idea of stamping a flower with color inside the mandala.

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop