Art Journal Sunflower

 Hi, I'm Vero (@ Vero.kt) and I welcome you to today's inspiration. How's everybody ? I've been playing with Mixed media marks, Round in circlesMix a sentiment 2Pencil marks 3 and Flowers gone wild to create a page in my Art Journal. I hope you like.

On an A4 watercolor card I played with spray inks and some rubber dance stamps to create the background.

When the inks are dry, cut the pages to A6 size.


To give light to the page I emboss it in white, I use the set 
 Mix a sentiment 2.


Then started stamping different stamps with oxide inks in tones similar to the background to add texture to the page.

I chose the moth from the set Flowers gone wild, it is colored with pigments and watercolor pencils, and with cardboard, I added volume.



One of the parts that I enjoy the most is the composition, I have to admit that it is usually the part that takes me the most.



Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.I hope you like it as much as I do when making them.



Here are the Rubber Dance Stamps I used:

I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

VerĂ³nica.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands