Christmas Tree by Samantha Read

Hello, Samantha here today and I'd like to share with you a Christmas decoration I made using the Textured Christmas Trees stamp set.
Just a quick post as I expect you are all getting ready for the busy time to come.


I began by die cutting the basic house and added texture paste through a snowflake stencil to give lots of lovely texture. I used metallic paints and lots of glitter to add sparkle. Next step was to construct the house and add the roof finally adding the trees and shooting star which were stamped on white card and coloured using watercolour paints.
To finish I added highlights with a white pen and more sparkle to the star and tree tops using gold and silver leaf. I will be adding some string so it hand on the tree.

Here's the stamp set I used:

 I do hope you like my creation, thanks for looking. Wishing you a lovely day Sam :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi