Cards and Envelope Packaging by Farida

 Hello lovlies,


happy to see you here again. I plan to give some handmade cards as christmas presents and was thinking about a nice Packaging for them. So I came up with this simple and easy but nice packaging idea. 

I made the sides of the box with some folded paper, so the box can also hold some thicker cards or even more then 5 normal cards and envelopes. I wanted that it can also fit some dimensional cards as for example shaker cards. 

After I cut and scored the paper, I used a big brush and my water colours to add some colour. For some more intrest I added Lace doilies with a ink pad that matches the background water colour. 

Futher I used some water colours on a thick cardstock for some decorations pieces.

For decoration I used the Textured Feathers stamp set and a bunch of embossing powders. After stamping and heatembossing the Feather I fuzzy cut them . 

At last I glued eveything together, added some magnets to hold the box closed and added a bow. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop