Christmas Present Pendants

Hello Rubber Dance Friends, wrapping presents for Christmas is always a nice task, isn't it? 

If you then have a beautiful tag, it makes it twice as much fun. For the one who wraps it and for the one who unwraps it and enjoys it.




I have experimented a little here. I punched out Gellprints in a circle and then placed them along with a few gold flakes. I put all this through the laminator. Then I cut it out.



The poinsettia flowers are gold embossed and sewn on. On the back I glued on a round circle in white, which you can then write on and write a message. 


Thank you for stopping by :)

Have a happy advent time and stay safe!


Dunja xx
 (Blog | Instagram | Facebook)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!