More Christmascards with Textured Birds by Mariken


Hi everyone!
Mariken here, with a Christmas card tutorial for you, 
making these Textured Bird cards

I used : 

Textured Birds, Four Seasons and Pencil Marks #2

This time I used my left-overs from the gelliprints I made last time, check my post on December 7th.
I cut the background into little pieces and glued them on white cards. I used white embossingpowder for the birds and Christmas trees, love the white lines around the images.Then I colored the birds and the trees with Ecoline markers and cut them out, glued them on the background. At last I finished the cards with sentiments.

 
The stamps I used:
 
 

 
Hope you loved it... I'm happy with these Christmascards 

A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board December
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
 
  Thank you for your visit and enjoy the season!
MarikenXX
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop