Christmas Table Place Cards by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends,

Angie here with a super quick little project for Christmas. 

I made some really simple place cards for the Christmas Dinner table.

I made the cards using 10x8 cm white card, folded them along the long side and covered one side with 10x4 cm gingham card.

Next I used white embossing powder to create some Christmas trees and a star on brown card (think gingerbread!)

I cut out my elements and glued one each onto the place cards. I added some gold detail with a gel pen and some "stitching" with a black pen.

Finally I used some alphabet stamps from my stash for the names.

Have a great Christmas!

Lots of love,

Angie

Stamps used:

Textured Christmas Trees 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi

Back from The Netherlands