Art Journal Page by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends, 

Merry Christmas from soggy Kent in England

I have an art journal page for you today, I always think these can be quite tricky to write a tutorial for but here goes.

I started with a mop up page in my a5 art journal by adding some white embossed background stamping. 



Next I added some black background stamping and stencilling.


I also added some writing.


I stamped leaves onto green gelli print, stamped the rainbow on watercolour paper and coloured it in using water colours.


I arranged these on my page and glued them down.


 I felt like the colours didn't pop enough so I added some black paint around some of the edges using my finger. I followed this with some white and neon pink splatter, a few bits of washi tape, some white doodles and a quote stamped onto a piece of scrap paper.


Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!
Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands