homemade stickers for your Projects with RUBBER STAMPS [ + REEL ]

Hello dear Rubber Dance friends, this is my last post this year. A couple of days left and the year will be over. Was it good? Was it bad? Probably a bit of everything right? Never forget to be creative, that helps!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for an exciting, inspiring and colourful year, for your support, your love for Rubber Dance Stamps! We all appreciate it very much! 💙


But now to my colourful end of the year. I created ATCs, mixed media with gel print and all kinds of stamps of course :) I stamped stickers so I can use them for my creations. Cut out, torn off, there are many possibilities, in backgrounds, on gel prints, on cardstock....

You can watch my REEL, how i did the stickers.  

Here is another REEL, how i did an ATC like this (it's the INSPIRATION one)



Here you can see some more details, I hope you like the ATCs :)




Thanks so much for stopping by. I wish you a wonderful New Year's Eve, in a small group, cosy, somewhere in this world. See you again in the new year. 

Cheers to your health, happiness and creativity. 💕

Dunja xx
 (Blog | Instagram | Facebook)









 Rubber Dance links:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Back from The Netherlands