DIFFERENT CHRISTMAS POSTCARDS

Hello Rubber Dance friends!!! Josi Tomàs is writing.
HO HO HO!!!! Christmas time is coming and I can't be happier. The same as the song say "is the most wonderful time of the year..."
 
Is time to do beautiful Christmas postcards but if you don't have any Christmas stamps or they won't get to you in time but you have other stamps, you can still create it too.
 
Here below I leave you the "step by step" and the result...


Firstly I chosen one stencil and I applied modeling paste. I let it dry very well.

Then was time to play with my spray "Distress Oxide" ink and water to make them flow better. It is very easy...first you apply two or three colors and then spray water so the inks move better and allow the colors to mix (remember to use colors than can be mixed).

A few drops of gold also look good, right?

Thirdly I stamped this beautiful LEAVES and I painted it with the same "Distress Oxide" colors and with my white Posca I made it littles dots.

These precious STAR are embossed using yellow "Distress Oxide" and translucent powders.

Before mounting the decoration I stamped around the card with black ink the gorgeous stamp Vintage Postcard and the "X" in lilac also with "Distress Oxide" (I have reviewed with black marker some of the "X").
 

The decoration I made combining the leaf with the star adding a bunch of threads in white, yellow and gold.
 

 How about the safety pin holding the star charm and hooked to the stamped star? I think it gives it a special touch.



 I hope you liked it and you are encouraged to make your own Christmas postcards with the wonderful Rubber Dances stamps.
 
Follow the star & Merry Christmas!!! 
............. 
 
Here I leave you the stamps that I have used
 
#Grungy Stuff #Pencil Marks 2 #Pencil Marks 3 #Vintage Postcard
 



 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop