Tags with Textured Birds by Gail

Hello Rubber Dance friends.  I hope you have had an awesome Christmas and hopefully some new crafty goodies joined your stash.  I like to use these days 'between' to clear up and use up some bits that are lying on my desk.   I have also been a bit slow blogging some Christmas makes so here are some tags I made a few days ago using a paint splatt background scrap I found.

I used Textured Birds and the God Jul is also from Rubber Dance.

Left over piece made using Colourcraft Aztec Paints and splatting.  These are pearlescent/metallic paints and are really intense and pretty. 

 
I stamped three of the Textured Birds on white card and fussy cut them.  Don't worry about the legs, I'm going to stamp them directly onto the tags.
 

 
 So then it's just a simple job to cut the tags, stamp the birds in place to get the legs back, and stick on the fussy cut bird bodies.  I decided to leave them black and white to give nice contrast against the busy background.  The God Jul (Happy Christmas) is also from Rubber Dance stamped on some small brown scraps and added to the tags.  A bit of bright ribbon and done!

I hope you feel inspired to get out your stamps and create something today.   Join the fun and link up your makes using Rubber Dance stamps in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge.  See you there!!!
 
 


Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop
All order placed over the holiday period will start shipping January 8th.



 Rubber Dance links:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!