PAIR OF ATC "POLICE"

 Hi everyone!! Josi Tomàs greets you and stopped by to show you this beautiful ATC pair that I made.

Does it also happen to you that you really want to create something but don't have time? Well, this inspiration that I show you today is really simple and if you try to do it yourself, you will realize than you need very little time...

 
 To make the background I used papers that I had saved from a day that I worked with my Gelly Plate.
 
Then I did a bit of embossing with translucent and shiny powders and stamped with black ink that stamp that I like so much that it imitates a Police concert ticket

The final decoration was made with one of the Doodle Flowers painted with watercolor and a piece of the same stamps stamped on tissue paper.

Easy right? Well, now it's your turn. I challenge you to do your version and show us your inspiration. 

 Happy Friday!!!

........

*Stamps that have inspired me for this project...

# Mixed Media Marks

# Doodle Flowers 




Comments

Ellie Knol said…
LOVE it Josi, especially the background! it's marvellous!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop