Winter tag for gifts by Priss
These are the steps:
- Stamp with a stencil over the watercolor paper with blue inks and some water sprayed.
- Over this, stamp some words randomly with Mix A Sentiment 1 set and permanent ink.
- With the little die-cut tag, cut the watercolor paper that you prepared before.
- Then take the next size and cut a tag of white watercolor cardstock and with blue inks paint the border. This will be a colorful frame for your tag.
- Now, glue the little tag over the big one, crop a hole, put the embellishments, and tie a ribbon. I stamped the sentiment "Stay cool" of the Playful Penguins set, over a little tag and glue it over a piece of fabric and a lot of threads.
- Cut another piece of watercolor with the largest die-cut tag. Then Cut a piece of the same watercolor paper to make the cover of the envelope and glue this piece over the largest tag to form the envelope.
- Paint it with the same blue ink as you did in step 4. Then with the stencil and a wipe cloth remove the colors a little. Stamp here and there with the words set and permanent ink.
- Stamp the penguins and the ice plate and color as you like. Cut and glue them over the envelope. Crop a hole, attach the embellishment and tie the ribbon.
Now I leave you with some close-ups of my tag and my envelope.
I hope you like it and you are encouraged to do your version.
A little reminder that our beautiful December´s Mood Board continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook. We hope to see you there.
|My card for the moodboard|
Have a Happy Holidays and see you next year. Priss.
The stamp set I used is