Christmascards with Four Seasons by Mariken


 
Hi everyone!
Mariken here, with a Christmas card tutorial for you, 
making these four cards

I used : 

Four Seasons and Pencil Marks #2

I  made a some backgrounds with my gelliplate. 
 
 

 I made some marks with white embossingpowder

with the dots from Pencil Marks #3.

 It looks like snow...


I cut the background into little pieces and glued them on white cards.
 
 Finally I stamped the beautiful trees from For seasons
 
and colored them with several markers

 
I finished the cards with a sentiment.
 
The stamps I used:
 
Here you are... happy with four colorful Christmascards 


 
A little reminder that our beautiful Mood Board December
 continues in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge on Facebook.
We hope to see you there.
 
 
  Thank you for your visit and enjoy your day!
Mariken XX
 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button