"Collage fodder" by Angie Coomber

 Hello arty friends, how are you?

I've been very much inspired by all the collage fodder posts popping up on Instagram lately so I thought I would have a go at making some. Collage fodder really just means ready made embellishment pieces to use in your art. It's also great for using up all the bits and pieces we have laying around!

I started off by white embossing on a piece of watercolour paper using a variety of background stamps. I cut this paper into different sized tags and then used watercolours to create simple backgrounds.


As you can see, the white embossing creates a lovely resist.

I then used leftover bits and pieces from previous projects to add interest.


Next I added some background stamping, this time using black ink.


and finally, some focal images.


 These little pieces of art are really useful when you're art journaling, junk journaling, need to make a quick card or a tag. You can always add some writing, a quote, some doodling - whatever you feel like or need to fit your project.

Until next time,
Hugs from Angie x

Stamps used:

Carved Collection #1 for the white embossing

Various small background stamps and focal images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop