Art journal Page Textured Flowers

 Hi, I'm Vero (@ Vero.kt) and I welcome you to today's inspiration Monday.How are you all? I've been playing with, Mixed Media Marks, Pencil Marks # 1, Grungy Stuff and Textured Flowers to create a page in my little art journal. I hope you like it.


I started by cutting watercolor paper into a square, 4x4 inch format, adding color with pigments.To speed up the drying process, help me with a dryer. To add texture, use multiple stamps with inks in shades similar to the background.




Once dry, I make some white splashes, to integrate the background


I choose one of the stamps from the game, Textured Flowers, and stamp it on book sheets. I do not color it, so that it contrasts with the colorful background.


One of the parts that I enjoy the most is the composition, I have to admit that it is usually the part that takes me the most.


Now I leave you some photos with details of the project.I hope you like it as much as I do when making them.










Here are the Rubber Dande Stamps I used:


I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to visit regularly. The team has amazing inspirations every day, just for you.

Verónica.

Comments

Maura said…
Thanks so much for the inspiration and great directions!!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Back from The Netherlands

I Wish I Could Art Journal - by Bibi