Be Kind Tag by Toni Tickner

 




Hey Crafters so happy to be here again with another mixed media tag 
Using Flowers Gone Wild stamp set 
And distress inks in Victoria Velvet & Salvaged Patina 
Which together reminds me of bubblegum 


Firstly I used a stencil and Victorian Velvet distress spray as a background 


Then I used the sunflower from Flowers Gone Wild set and embossed the head of the flower with white embossing powder 


The next step was adding some more colour using Victorian velvet and Salvage Patina 



And my favourite go to adding some gesso 


One of the last steps was adding some sewing detail to the tag and collage fodder used as the background 
After that I took some alcohol ink in the colour pool and covered a piece of Yupo paper 
Using one of my favourite techniques of lifting off the ink from the paper using alcohol ink lifter pad then rubbing of the excess ink 
It leaves you with a X-ray like print 
Absolutely love it 
Once it's all glued down I then dyed some Sari ribbon with Victorian velvet and tied it to the tag 

I hope you give this a go.  It really is a fun tag to make and the colour combo is perfect with this stamp set 
See you all soon stay safe 
Toni XoXo 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop