Junk Journal Page and Video by Kate

Hi, Kate here

I am learning junk journaling, it is relaxing and something different than my card making or even art journaling. Mainly because I can use some scraps, junks any kind of material for it.

Today I prepared for you easy junk journal page, step by step - very easy - great for beginners.





material: junk journal, some old papers, printables and focal point, glue stick, clear gesso, some watercolour pencils, waterproof ink, embossing ink, metallic embossing powder, sticker with sentiment

RUBBER DANCE STAMPS










Have a nice day
Kate


Comments

Ellie Knol said…
I LOVE the process Kate! lovely playful page...

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands