Adorable Puppy Tags by Priss

Hello, stampers!!!

Priss here today and I'd like to share with you these tags with the adorable puppies of the set Fur-ever Friends

First I made these gorgeous papers (cause I love green so much) with my Gelli Plate, some acrylics paints and a flower that I made with the cardboard toilet paper roll. If you want to know how I made it, then you have to watch the video below (ppp-please excuse me if I made some mistakes with my spoken English in the video)

Then I glued it over two tags, and applied some texture paste with a stencil. Before the paste gets dry, I applied some embossing powders over it. Be careful to let the paste dry before melting the powders.

Then I stamped the two cute puppies, painted them with some gelatos and alcohol markers, and fussy cut them.

The most funny part starts now. For the composition, I stamped some Mixed Media Marks and Mixed Media Circles on sticky paper, cut them in circles and stuck over the tags. 

Then I stamped some Doodle Borders, painted some gauze and stapled it to the tag, stamped my sentiment over reused silk paper, glued them all together and tied some Sari ribbons.

Now you can find a video tutorial where I speak a little English for you.


Please check out the other blog posts for a lot of inspiration from the team. Join the fun and link up your creations using Rubber Dance stamps in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge group at facebook. 

I do hope you like my tags, and thanks for watching.

Hugs!!. Priss 

These are the stamps I used


Mixed Media Circles 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

Rubber Dance Blog Hop

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge

Love This Life